Processing of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) – Data Holder
The Data Holder is 15253801003, via Monte di Mezzo, 30, 39054 Renon (BZ) (hereinafter, “Holder”).
To contact the Holder send an email to email@example.com.
The Holder ensures compliance with all privacy regulations in accordance with the European Regulation for the Personal Data Protection no. 679/2016 (GDPR, “General Data Protection Regulation”) and subsequent amendments.
Types of processed data
The data covered by this information notice are all personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) provided expressly by those who interact with the web services of this site telematically accessible at www.naturhotelwieserhof.com (hereinafter, “Site”). The policy is provided only for this Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, “Service Purposes”):
- manage and provide the services offered through the Site;
- to allow the user to use the services expressly requested;
- process a contact request generated by the Site (for example, respond to an email received, contact the user by phone);
- make communications related to the development of the established relationship;
- processing of personal data provided by the user and those obtained from his navigation on the Site in order to provide a service coherent with the use of the service itself;
- collection, storage and processing of navigation data for statistical analysis in anonymous and aggregate form;
- fulfill the obligations provided for by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activities or abuses harmful for the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to exercise a right in a court of law.
Furthermore, only with the specific and distinct consent of the user, personal data are processed for the following other purposes (hereinafter, “Other Purposes”):
- sending of newsletters;
- sending communications by email related to opinion polls and opinion polls;
- sending invitations by email to events or subscriptions to events of which the Holder is a party or organiser
- Place of data processing
The treatments related to the web services of this Site take place at the seat of the Holder and at the web Hosting datacenter where the Site is hosted. They are only processed by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the service web is communicated or diffused except in the cases expressly provided by the law.
The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the services provided by the Site and only for the aims indicated in the treatment purposes, are only disclosed to third parties in case this is necessary for that purpose. in addition to the data expressly provided, other data arising from the user’s navigation on the Site may be recorded. For any access to the Site we record the type of browser, operating system, host and URL of origin, as well as data on the page requested. This data is used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis on the use of the Site.
Personal data will be processed for the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing will be carried out by electronic and/or automated and telematic means with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the regulations in force. The Data Holder will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the end of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no longer than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes.
Disclosure of data
The personal data and/or the results of the above mentioned statistical analyses may be disclosed to:
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Holder in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects whose right to access data is recognized by legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- subjects delegated and/or appointed by the Holder to carry out the activities related to the provision of services on this Site;
- to third party companies or other subjects (by way of indication, website providers, cloud providers, e-payment service providers, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, forwarding agents and carriers, credit institutions, professional studios, etc.) that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Holder, in their role as data processors.
- The personal data of the interested party will not be disclosed for any reason.
- The user is not obliged to provide the Holder with the data requested by the Site. The provision of data to the Holder is optional, however, in case of rejected consent for the purposes mentioned above, and in case of rejected consent to the communication of data to the above, we will be unable to provide the services requested by the user.
Rights of the interested parties
Any natural person using our Site may:
- obtain from the Holder, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of processing and, if any, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in the event that one of the the conditions specified in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in contravention of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data for commercial information purposes or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
- receive their personal data, intentionally and actively provided or given through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data holder without hindrance;
- submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy.
At any time, the person concerned may send any question or request related to his or her personal data and to respect for privacy , exercise his or her rights by writing to the Data Holder by email.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional entering of data in the forms on the Site (contact form, newsletter, etc..) as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in the web forms or e-mail addresses indicated on this Site, to obtain specific services and / or communications and information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests or to provide services, communications and information requested, and any other personal data entered. This Site and the Holder’s Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age and the Holder does not intentionally collect personal information related to children. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally recorded, the Holder will delete it promptly, at the request of the users.
Contact management and sending of the Newsletter
By subscribing to the newsletter, the user’s email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages, containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Site may be transmitted. The user’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering for this Site or after making a purchase.